Due to Coronavirus and Brexit our courier providers are experiencing some delays - Please be patient, and thank you for your understanding. Dismiss
Swiss Pharmax alcohol hand sanitizer is formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances, or petrochemicals. It reduces 99,9% of germs and risk from bacteria.
Government & Health Organisations are recommending 65%+ sanitizing substances during the current outbreak.
According to Dr. Trish Perl, an infectious disease specialist at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, the effective way to fight the outbreak is ensuring your hands are clean.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (USA) recommends using products that contain between 60% and 95% alcohol.
Swiss PharmMax Alcohol Sanitiser meets these standards with an effective alcohol concentration at 80%.
80% alcohol sanitizer is manufactured using grains and sugarcane to produce ethanol, which is then combined with natural aloe oil. Unlike other sanitizers, Swiss Pharmax sanitizer contains no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances or petrochemicals and is made with alcohol to improve hygiene and contains antimicrobial effect.
Swiss Pharmax sanitizer ingredients kill 99.9% of germs quickly and effectively. Alcohol-based sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of microbes.
According to the recommendations by the World Health Organization, one of the main ways to protect yourself from diseases is to wash your hands with alcohol-based products.
The non-sticky formula for comfort and cleanliness
Swiss Pharmax uses a special non-sticky formula. The sanitizer feels pleasant, leaves hands smooth, and absorbs quickly. Hands will not feel sticky even after 10 applications because the liquid does not contain thickening agents such as carbomers.
60 ml bottle Alcohol Sanitiser contains 80% of alcohol. These Bag-on midi-sized (60ml) bottles are perfect and convenient to carry in school backpacks, purses, travel bags, and are perfect to be kept on your desk, in your car. Product size meets the requirements stated by Homeland Security (USA).
“This is the time to open up your plans and see that things are in order,” Anne Schuchat, a top CDC official, according to the statement made during the start of the outbreak in Europe.
Having a sufficient amount of products to ensure the maximum cleanness of your hands and surrounding surfaces guarantees the lowest possible risk of getting infected by the surrounding elements.
Key features of Swiss Pharmax Alcohol Sanitiser:
• The product meets the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States (CDC) requirements;
• Manufactured according to the standards of Transportation Security Administration (USA);
• The no. 1 disinfectant from Switzerland;
• Skin-friendly disinfectant for hygienic hand disinfection;
• Hygienic disinfection for immediate use without water – does not need rinsing;
• Easy to Carry Small Bottle – Bag-on Midi (60ml);
• Contains 80% Alcohol;
• Child-proof bottle cap;
• Meets product safety requirements set by the European Commission;
• Product is manufactured in UV-resistant bottle;
• First Aid Disinfectant & Cleaner;
• Best in Quality & Class;
• Qualifies to the highest standards on the product safety and labeling set by the European Commission;
• Sanitiser is quick and effective at killing 99.9 percent of all bacteria;
• Contains Aloe Vera extract to moisturize the skin;
• Leaves hands feeling refreshed without stickiness or residue;
• Use anytime, anyplace, without water or towels;
• Special skin protection;
• Large enough bottle to last you long enough to keep your hands clean.
It is extremely important to sanitize the hands in a proper way. The most common missed areas are: under fingernails, under cuticles, and in the creases and crevices of fingers and hands. Please use the manual below:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.