This Regulation lays down the rules, terms and conditions of shopping in the online store provided by Seller at www.iamwizzrd.com
1. Regulations – these regulations. In terms of e-commerce services 2. Customer (Buyer) – a natural person who is at least 18 years of age, 3. The subject of the transaction – Goods listed and described on the website of an online store. Seller will make every effort to offer displayed on the website was up to date. If, however, some of the goods ordered were not available, the seller is obliged to immediately inform the buyer about the situation by phone or by email. 4. I Am Wizzrd Co Ltd Online Store (Online Shop) – Internet service available at www.iamwizzrd.com through which the customer can buy the product. 5. Order – the Customer setting out clearly the nature and quantity of the products, aimed directly to the Sale Agreement on distance via an online store.
1. Provided an online shop order by the Buyer is to acquaint with these rules and acceptance of its provisions at the time the contract. 2. www.iamwizzrd.com retailing via the Internet. 3. All products offered in the store I Am Wizzrd are brand new, original packaging, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Irish market. 4. Products sold on our website and in our stores may contain nicotine, which is highly addictive and could be dangerous if used improperly. These E-smoking products cannot be purchased by any person under the age of 18, and should be kept away from children and pets at all times. E-smoking products are not intended to be drug products that diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease or condition. We make no representation about the safety of the products we sell. You are also agreeing by purchasing from this site that you are knowingly and intentionally seeking access to such products for your own personal use. E-smoking products are only intended for use by current tobacco users over the age of 18. The use of these products is prohibited for minors, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets… I Am Wizzrd do not take any responsibility for the consequences of misuse of products sold on our website.
How to Order
1. All prices quoted on the website www.iamwizzrd.com are net prices given in euros and are subject to VAT. Prices do not include shipping costs. 2. Orders are accepted by the website 3. Orders placed through the website can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. 4. The contract is effective if the buyer properly fills out the order form and correctly give contact details including the exact address to which the product is to be sent, and a phone number and e-mail. 5. In the event that these figures are not complete, the Seller will contact the Buyer. If contact with the Buyer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel orders. 6. Buyer agrees to issue and send by e-mail at the indicated their e-mail, an electronic image of the settlement documents 7. After placing an order by the customer effectively, he gets an automatic reply from the store confirming receipt of your order. 8. The start time of the contract coincides with the moment of impact deposit into a bank account or PayPal.
Costs of delivery
1. Products will be sent to the address indicated on the order form 2. Goods are shipped using by An Post or available courier 3. The buyer is charged for delivery (shipping) transport set out in the price list. Buyers can see the price list at any time by clicking the link “Delivery”.
We must be notified within 14 days of purchase should a product become faulty, via email@example.com or via the contact form. The product must have been used and set up in accordance with the directions supplied. We will offer an exchange free of charge or a full refund if requested.
If required you may be asked to return product for further examination
Should the product become faulty after 14 days of purchase please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty card supplied.
1. For each product sold personal issue a receipt or proof of purchase (invoice). 2. Payment for the ordered goods can take place via an electronic payment system (PayPal) or bank transfer to the bank account of the store. (Order will not be dispatched until funds have cleared to our account)
1. Deliveries are primarily made within the Republic of Ireland, UK & Europe. It is your responsibility to check your local laws regarding electronic cigarettes prior to placing your order. I Am Wizzrd Co Ltd is in no way liable for products that are illegal in your locality. 2. Before accepting a package from the postman or courier please check if it is not damaged in transit. If the package bears damage marks you should not accept shipments. In the presence of postman /courier make a damage report and contact us as soon as possible to clarify the matter. If it happens that something is missing in the consignment or the level of nicotine e-liquid is different than the one that you ordered. Please let us know about that within 2 days of delivery. Short message and photo will be very helpful (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Reports after that time period will not be considered. 3. We will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations under a contract with the customer that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. We will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you if such an event occurs. 4.The steps that we take in the event of a delay of delivery or disappearance of a package: – if the package is not delivered within 7 days we make a claim for delayed delivery and we are waiting for a response from the An Post / Royal Mail or nominated courier – If the situation has not been resolved within two weeks we make a claim for the missing package, and we are waiting for a response from the An Post or courier 5. We do everything in our power to offer the fastest shipping, lowest prices, and best customer service in the industry. We do everything we reasonably can to satisfy our valued customers, but one thing we have absolutely no control over is the package once it has been handed over to the Post Office / or courier. A customer from outside Ireland choosing delivery via Standard Post does so at their own risk. As such, we absolutely do not guarantee your package will be delivered to you under any circumstance whatsoever. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. As a form of delivery we suggest Registered Post with tracking number. 6. If the package is returned to us because it was not received from the Post Office or was given the wrong address, the customer will be charged for the costs of re-delivering: Ireland €5.00, Outside Ireland €10.00. 7. If a customer returns to us a fully working product called as a faulty. The customer will be charged for the costs to re-send item Ireland €5.00, Outside Ireland €10.00.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless I Am Wizzrd Co Ltd, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Disclaimer of warranties: Limitation of Liabilities
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall I Am Wizzrd Co Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Nicotine is addictive and habit forming; very toxic by inhalation, in contact with the skin and if swallowed; danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure if swallowed; irritating to eyes and skin; may cause sensitization by skin contact; may cause harm to the unborn child; vapours may cause drowsiness or dizziness; very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment; after contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice; in case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice (show the label where possible): this material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way; use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
I Am Wizzrd supply full spectrum Cannabis products made from hemp. Our products contain CBD (Cannabidiol) and other legal cannabinoids in various forms. In compliance with Irish law all products contain less than 0.2% THC.
We do not make any claims of medical or health benefits resulting from the use of our products. Any statements made have not been evaluated by any national regulatory agency.
If you are unsure of taking our products to consult your doctor prior to use especially if you are taking any medication. This product is a food supplement and it is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.
Some possible side-effects may occur when using CBD products, such as:
Nausea Drowsiness or fatigue Changes in appetite Changes in mood Dry Mouth
Where the technical data sheet has been made available to us we will publish with the product or in the FAQ’s Section.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.